2020 Golf Outing
September 14, 2020
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Add to Calendar
Monday, September 14, 2020
IREM Annual Golf Outing
Red Tail Golf Club, Avon 44011
Join IREM at their Annual Golf Outing for a day of superior golf on one of the area’s finest private courses in Northeast Ohio, excellent networking and great fun! We've been cooped up soooo long - now it's time for some golf! Both the golf course and IREM will be taking all necessary and required precautions to make the outing safe and comfortable for everyone.
Red Tail is a golf course masterpiece with a Southern personality. Named after the red tail hawks that can be spotted around the course, Red Tail is a natural beauty. Spanning over 400 thoughtfully planned acres in the city of Avon, the once flat farmland has been sculpted into a magnificent golf course that has earned rave reviews from players all over the country.
The golf package includes:
- 18 holes of championship golf with golf cart
- Full golf services from Red Tail Golf Club
- Box lunch on the course
- Socially distanced dinner with awards
- Two raffle tickets (additional available for purchase)
Outing Host Sponsor:
Our Plans for Keeping You Safe at the 2020 IREM GOLF OUTING
The guidelines listed below are to help you feel more comfortable with supporting the 2020 outing.
- Golf Carts: 1 or 2 people per golf cart (your choice).
- Golf: Designated tee times will prevent congregating at check-in; no shot gun start. A tee time format allows for physical-distancing. You are encouraged to arrive shortly before your tee time.
- Mulligans/Skins: These must be pre-purchased online prior to event. This reduces cash handling and exchanges between staff and golfers. Currently available for purchase on our web site.
- Snacks: Each cart will have snacks already on the cart and a Red Tail staff member will be handing out beverages--there will be no general snack/beverage areas.
- Lunch: Boxed lunch will be served on the golf cart or for pickup. All servers will have face masks and gloves.
- Dinner: Dinner will be served to you at the table or buffet-style served to you (not self-serve) and the line will be spaced six feet apart. A new floor plan allows at least six feet between all dining tables. The patio will be open for extra outside dining.
- Raffle Prizes will already by chosen and available for pick up after the outing.
- Beer: The keg on the course will be served by a masked and gloved attendant.
- IREM and Red Tail staff are working hard to ensure the health and safety of our golfers and volunteers at our golf outing.
- Masks and physical-distancing will be required throughout the public areas of the course and inside at all times when not eating/drinking.
If you have any other questions or concerns please reach out to a IREM staff member via email or phone!
We want you to be comfortable and safe at the IREM outing!